I WON! I WON!
I won the read in bookmark contest! How it works is you draw the best bookmark and if your bookmark gets chosen then you win a book for your class library. I was so excited when the Principle said in the announcemints that I won the contest for room 12. My teacher and my mom are really happy. I won Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator. On the inside it says, on the veryh first page, it says Donated By Raven Smyth, winner of Room 12 bookmark contest. I get to read it first and on Monday it is thanksgiving so there is no school.
I got school pictures back today. Mommy is probally going to buy them because they look so cute and she likes pictures of us. Wesley is school crossing guard today, but I cant wait to tell him about my bookmark.
I won the read in bookmark contest! How it works is you draw the best bookmark and if your bookmark gets chosen then you win a book for your class library. I was so excited when the Principle said in the announcemints that I won the contest for room 12. My teacher and my mom are really happy. I won Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator. On the inside it says, on the veryh first page, it says Donated By Raven Smyth, winner of Room 12 bookmark contest. I get to read it first and on Monday it is thanksgiving so there is no school.
I got school pictures back today. Mommy is probally going to buy them because they look so cute and she likes pictures of us. Wesley is school crossing guard today, but I cant wait to tell him about my bookmark.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home