Monday, September 22, 2003

I got 20 out of 20 on my spelling test. Just like I said I would. I practised real hard, and every week I have new words and every day I read for 30 minutes too.

A boy in my class called corey got a black eye on the weekend. With slivers in it. He accidently bonked his eye with a large piece of wood. He covered it with his sleeve for half a day and then he went home.

Today I had fun. And I had a yummy lunch and Desiree found out that billy is now sitting at my side of the table. Desiree and Billy are having fights cause they arent that happy being together. I like Desiree and Billy, Desiree is my best friend and I have a crush on billy. Billy is cute and he is nice. And hes good at running, he runs very fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home