Monday, September 08, 2003

Gymnastics Diva!

Today I went to gymnastics. i went on the trampoline and jumped into the sponge pit. and then I went on the short bar and I jumped really high, all the way to the high bar. After the high bar I went on the airway, which is a big blown up thing that you can walk run and bounce on. At the beginning we played tag.

I squeezed my body more then I have in my whole entire life. I love gymnastics! But I love my mommy and my family more. Cant wait to go back next week. I do it on every monday.

Oh and the book I was reading was called Barkleys School For Dogs Puppy Trouble. In the end Sweetcakes who was trying to be a bully, had all the puppies stand up to her so she gave up. I learned that being a bully is mean and no body will like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home