I am having fun at school. I just got my mail box at school today and wrote half my story for my teacher and did some of my math booklet. I read some more of this awesome story about a dog and a bully dog who think she rules the whole barkly school ground. Her name is sweetcakes and she is a dobermon pincher. The dogs that it are about are widrow, floyd and blondie. Floyd likes chewing on a ball. I havent go to the end yet but I looked at the last picture and saw all the puppies attacking Sweetcakes.
I played by myself alot today and I got off early from school. Thursdays are our early day. My mommy was proud of me today.
I played by myself alot today and I got off early from school. Thursdays are our early day. My mommy was proud of me today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home