Tuesday, September 02, 2003

First day of school today. It was fun and I met two friends. My teachers nice. I had my first test about outer space and i found out that there wasn't any bully at school but at first I still thought there was. But it turned out to be a good nice school.



This is me in the moving truck. It was a big moving truck, and in the back you can climb on the walls and ont the attic part that you can sit on. Riding in the truck was fun, but Zoe didnt think it was very fun and she patted wesleys leg trying to tell him she wants out of her kennel. I stopped at my my friend dakotas grandmas house to get her nad some barbies. I went the rest of the way in her moms car with her. We played with the barbies and it was fun. I miss dakota.

I think the house I moved in is much better then the old one. I have my own bedroom and we have a basement and two bathrooms. and a front yard. Zoe thinks shes lost and doesnt like the yard very much. she will get used to it.

I am going to go to gymnastics. i think it will be very fun. Im excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home