welcome to my blog.
My name is Raven. Raven Dawn. I am a ballet dancer. in may I am going to do my recital I am going to be Barbie nut cracker.
today I went to school and I did math and CLA. wen I got home my brother went to laser tag with my dad. I watchd mouse hunt, it was funny. then I played dead or alive beach volleyball. then my big brother came home and played sapphire.
My name is Raven. Raven Dawn. I am a ballet dancer. in may I am going to do my recital I am going to be Barbie nut cracker.
today I went to school and I did math and CLA. wen I got home my brother went to laser tag with my dad. I watchd mouse hunt, it was funny. then I played dead or alive beach volleyball. then my big brother came home and played sapphire.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home