Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Last weekend I went to my Dads house in Calgary. I went on a Red Arrow bus and they gave us refreshmints from the bus fridge. We got cookies, crackers and pop. The bus drivers were nice. I liked the bus and it was very fun. I missed my mommy, Duncan and my kitty cat wen I went.

When I was visiting with my dad I went to go carts. It was fun to drive the go cart. The go cart I went on was called the double bubble. I had a small birthday party when I was there. My dad gave me five bucks, and my uncle and aunt and two cusins gave me a pack of hair clips and a big purple gorilla teddy bear. I saw my nanny and she even dragged poppy out of bed early to see us.

I found a new website. Duncans dad Neil sent it to me in email. I thought it was a great website, not like barbie, but really neat and I liked it. I just learnd how to make links in my blog. Its called National Geographic.

I just got home from school. It was so complicating today. I got a new book from the library and a bookmark with a joke on it. Where can you find information about mouse traps? In the CATaloge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home