Friday, October 03, 2003

Last weekened my Dad came to Edmonton to visit. He bought me a moon rock at the Science Center and Wesley got an egg that turns into an alien. It was fun to visit with my daddy, but I didnt like the hostel we stayed in. I had to walk to the first floor just to go to the bathroom, they didnt have any bath tubs and it was too noisy to sleep Every time my brother would move his bed criked very bad. It was too dark and there was nothing fun to do.

On thursday I got my diamind of distinction award. Its for doing good at school and getting good grades like 100%. I was very nervous when they called my name but I knew I had to get up to get it. My mom put it in a frame. My momma and brother and Duncan were all very proud of me. I am sure that my cat was proud of me too.

I have an urine infection and it makes me feel scraggly. I had a bad fever today so I stayed home from school. With my mommy and she bought me a chocolate bar. it was yummy and tasted kind a like chocolate hedgehogs. My mom is very pretty.

My mommy is engaged. She got a ring from Duncan that has a ring with 3 diamonds in it. it is gold. I think it is pretty and I think Duncan made a good choice and picked the right ring for my mom. My mom thinks it is pretty and she adores it alot, she wears it everyday and I made them a gift for their aniversery in december.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home