Today I got my second Diamond of Distinction award.
That means alot to me. I tried really hard to get it, and I almost thought I wasn't going to make it because I was sick, but I worked super hard and I made it!
Halloween was fun, ofcourse. I got a lot of Halloween candy and we went to the mall. Mommys work even gave out candy. She works at Security. I dressed up as a witch and even wore my costume to school.
I like my new school even when it's frustrating. I like the llibrary and my favourite books are the June B Jones series and the Bailey School Kids series.
Its my bed time now. I have to go.
That means alot to me. I tried really hard to get it, and I almost thought I wasn't going to make it because I was sick, but I worked super hard and I made it!
Halloween was fun, ofcourse. I got a lot of Halloween candy and we went to the mall. Mommys work even gave out candy. She works at Security. I dressed up as a witch and even wore my costume to school.
I like my new school even when it's frustrating. I like the llibrary and my favourite books are the June B Jones series and the Bailey School Kids series.
Its my bed time now. I have to go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home