Let me tell you about my spring break. This past week was Spring break, which started with my best friend Dakota visiting me. We played horses and cat town and we read books and we talked. We stayed up really late and we were playing a game and Dakota kept saying "what are you doing?" because she was an annoying unicorn. The best thing about Dakota coming was seeing her. I miss her already.
Duncan bought me Brother Bear because I was so cute. Brother Bear is a movie about love and brotherhood. The main character is Kenai, and he learns to respect other walks of life. The two funny Moose made it very enjoyable. Their names are Rutt and Tuke. I also played Hot Date (the Sims) and I liked it a lot. I hung out with my brother and we played hockey.
On Friday I went to see a Juno Fest event called Rush the Vote. We saw Nelly Furtado and Paul Martin. Paul Martin is the Prime Minister of Canada. It was very neat. I also met Ethel. Ethel is the first native woman elected in the federal government and she is in cabinet. She is the minister of state for children and youth. She liked my name and my hair. We took a picture and she is going to send it to me. She said that the next time the Prime Minister was in Edmonton we would get to meet him. I liked her a lot. She is one of my Moms heroes.
And on Saturday me and my Mom went and sold Girl Guide cookies for my Guide troop. We were raising money to go to camp this summer. We got over 200.00! I also got new great indoor shoes that are pink.
On Monday night, tomorrow, I get invested as a girl guide. It is called a roman ceremony. Mom, Duncan and Wesley are going to come. I am excited about being a girl guide. And about Easter.
Duncan bought me Brother Bear because I was so cute. Brother Bear is a movie about love and brotherhood. The main character is Kenai, and he learns to respect other walks of life. The two funny Moose made it very enjoyable. Their names are Rutt and Tuke. I also played Hot Date (the Sims) and I liked it a lot. I hung out with my brother and we played hockey.
On Friday I went to see a Juno Fest event called Rush the Vote. We saw Nelly Furtado and Paul Martin. Paul Martin is the Prime Minister of Canada. It was very neat. I also met Ethel. Ethel is the first native woman elected in the federal government and she is in cabinet. She is the minister of state for children and youth. She liked my name and my hair. We took a picture and she is going to send it to me. She said that the next time the Prime Minister was in Edmonton we would get to meet him. I liked her a lot. She is one of my Moms heroes.
And on Saturday me and my Mom went and sold Girl Guide cookies for my Guide troop. We were raising money to go to camp this summer. We got over 200.00! I also got new great indoor shoes that are pink.
On Monday night, tomorrow, I get invested as a girl guide. It is called a roman ceremony. Mom, Duncan and Wesley are going to come. I am excited about being a girl guide. And about Easter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home