Hi, Im having a wonderful day. Tomorrow is my moms birthday. I made it to PLUTO in my class for reading. Guess how many minutes that is? 10,000 minutes!
Saturday, March 06, 2004
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Im having a hard time on a new web site. Im about...
- I have to go to school soon. I'v got two wiggly t...
- Watch the Jammin in Jamaica video clip at my scene...
- Hi, its me again I am having a good life. I'd lik...
- Raven's New Hair Cut Here you go Raven. This i...
- yesterday was Valentines day! and today Tom Nook ...
- Raven FREEZING outside. This past week has been...
- I had a great Christmas today! I got lots and lot...
- Imagination Play!
- DUNCAN FOUND MY MONEY! DUNCAN IS MY CHAMPION!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home