Hi, its me again I am having a good life. I'd like to tell you a story o.k. Here it goes,its called Five Silly Billy Goats. Five silly billy goats fishing by the shore tried to catch an octopus. Then there were four .Four silly billy goats climbing up to see what was in the eagles nest. Then there where three. Three silly billy goats visiting the zoo. Went to feed the grizzly bear. Then there were two. Two silly billy goats sleeping in the sundidnt see the crocodile. Then there was one. One silly billy goat looking for some fun bumped in to a buffalo. Then there were none. Five silly billy goats home safe and sound. Each one learned a lesson:DON'T FOOL AROUND! The end heres a poem. After a bath I try, try, try to wipe myself dry, dry, dry. Hands to wipe and fingers and toes and two wet legs and a shiny nose. Just think how much time I'd take if I were a dog and could shake, shake, shake. My mom and Duncan are getting married on July 7,2004 yahoo! Im going to be a junior brides mate! SCORE! I think its the best day. ITS FAMILY DAY!!!! I think the Genesis Hair Studio across the street is run by Secret Agents.Or Spies either one
Vote: 1.Spies 2. Secret Agents in Coments.
THE END OF THE POST!
Vote: 1.Spies 2. Secret Agents in Coments.
THE END OF THE POST!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home